Jul 2, 2012

wank cunt cock tit fuck fanny

i got some new trial varifocal contact lenses, and they are great for gigs and watching tv - but i cannot read a damn thing with them on...so have not been online much nor following any patterns, instead freeformed a going away present for my ex punkerboyfriend (nice one). made him my usual pirate bunting but instead of crocheting the skull flags to the hanging thread, i attached them with safety pins to make it look more punk - but also so he can detach the flags and use them as dish/wank cloths.

then i popped my contact lenses out and started experimenting with an ABC afghan for my latest boytoy's little nephew shayon...but as things have not been all that rosy lately i am not feeling that inspired to even start the damn thing. don't get me wrong - i do really love the guy, but sometimes i just get bored of his drunken antics...i realise he is just having fun, but it's not fun for me. so instead of starting the ABC afghan i have decided to work on my first curse word bunting!

CUNTHAMMER

shall be my first curse word bunting, and i do hope it only the first of many many more as i have all my favourite curses waiting in the wings to become a bit of crafty art...words like cockcheese, cuntgribble, titweasel, fuckbucket, and maybe even a double worder with FANNY FLAPS...well, better go get started.
now, what colour is a cunthammer???

Experiment

No comments: